Thursday, September 4, 2014

Contests, Links, Reviews and More

Wow--what a week.
Thank you all for all the kind words about Wickedly Dangerous, and for cheering me on during Book Release Week and for sharing the word about the book. Y'all rock AND roll.

I have been all over the Interwebs promoting the book, and there have been guest blogs, interviews, reviews, and contests. Here are a few of the highlights, in case you  missed them:

There is a guest post and a HUGE contest at Bitten by Books that runs until midnight on Friday night (EST). I'm giving away a $50 Amazon gift card!

And of course my contest ON MY BLOG HERE where I'm giving away a Super Prize Pack to one lucky winner (and where you can view my first-ever Vlog video and laugh at me). That contest also ends at midnight on Friday, so if you haven't entered yet, Go! Go! Go!

Nice reviews at Literary Escapism, at Ami's Hoard, at Heroes and Heartbreakers, at ISmellSheep (where they are giving away a copy of the book), an interview and book giveaway at Urban Fantasy Investigations, Talk Supe's Review and 5 Fun Facts about Baba Yaga, and interview and signed book giveaway at Lucienne Diver's Blog and others that I've lost track of...

Starting Friday morning (although I have to go in to work for a while) there will be a guest blog and contest at Fang-tastic Books, and I'll be popping in to answer comments all day, and probably on and off during the weekend. (I'm not exactly sure how long the contest lasts, so you might want to get there on Friday if you can.) I'm giving away a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card, a signed book, and a bunch of swag!

And if you live anywhere near Oneonta, NY I'll be doing a booksigning at THE GREEN TOAD BOOKSTORE, my local Indy bookstore, from 1-3. (There is also a huge street-wide event called The Grand and Glorious Garage Sale going on at the same time, with live music, lots of garage sale type booths, and a farmer's market.) I hope you'll come see me!

Thanks again for all your support, and don't forget to send me your pictures of the book in the wild (or, you know, at your house) and to put up a review if you read the book. *blows you all kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis