Friday, July 5, 2013

Feline Friday: Catitude

Today's Feline Friday is a little late...but hey, 6:30 PM is still Friday.

I've coined a new word. I'm an author; I can do that. Really, it's in the rule book. Go ahead and look it up. I'll wait.

You're back? Oh, you decided to take my word for it. Good call.

Anyway, the new word is "Catitude." It means that particular ability that only cats have to give you attitude with a single look. Here are a few examples of catitude.

Here's mama cat Minerva, trying to give me a little bit of Catitude.
Magic the Cat is queen of Catitude. (Well, of everything, really. But that too.)
I tried to suggest to Mystic that perhaps that chair was a little too small for him. Yes, I got Catitude.


Who gave you Catitude this week?

3 comments:

  1. Cats do dish out some attitude. Good word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my Raven gives me Catitude every time I suggest she might want to find a space other than my pillow for her naps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boy cat seemed disappointed I brought my girl cat back from her vet appointment last week. ("She's back already?!") He thought he was going to be an only child again. And I swear he rolled his eyes before dramatically *sighing* LOL! Catitude!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis