Saturday, February 4, 2012

Five Star Reviews Make an Author Happy and REVIEW CONTEST WINNER

As many of you know, my paranormal romance, WITCH EVER WAY YOU CAN, came out in ebook form in December. So far, the reaction has been lovely--another Five Star review just went up, and seeing it made me do the "happy author" dance :-)

Check it out, if you've a mind to...
http://www.amazon.com/Witch-Ever-Way-You-ebook/product-reviews/B006HWZPGO/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

And if you haven't taken a look at the book yet (gasp!), here is the link on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Witch-Ever-Way-You-ebook/dp/B006HWZPGO

If you have read it and liked it (either on the Kindle or the Nook--which has no reviews up yet, alas), it would make me do the "really, really happy author" dance if you would post a review of your own.

Oh-- and one more thing: I realized I never picked a winner for my "Review Contest" back in December (I blame the holidays, and exhaustion). Oops. My bad. So, the winner of the contest is KiaLynn! Email me at magicmysticminerva at yahoo and tell me where to send your prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis