Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look What Came Today From Llewellyn!




Some days it is pretty great to be an author. This is one of those days. About mid-afternoon, the wonderful FedEx guy showed up with a box from Llewellyn containing the proofs for WITCHCRAFT ON A SHOESTRING (which I need to edit and get back to Becky ASAP) and the first five copies of EVERYDAY WITCH A TO Z SPELLBOOK. Isn't it perty?

Look at that purple cover!

And it has that shiny new book smell.

Everybody who wants one, just raise your hand...

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get it. I was hoping to meet you at your book signing at ISIS on the 28th but, unfortunately, I will be working. Maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so pretty!! Would love to add that to my 'library' (it's a WIP). Any idea when it'll hit NZ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NZ? Goodness, I don't have a clue. You can go to Llewellyn's website and send them an email asking, I suppose!

    I have a fan in NZ--how cool is that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drool...drool.. Can't wait to get my hands on your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get that book :D!! *raises hand* hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely! It's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this one needs to be added to my collection of your books! Very nice cover! Who ever designed it is brilliant! Please let me know when we can purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've gotten the copies I ordered already, so it should be available in stores and at Amazon any day now. And Llewellyn has some, I know.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis