Thursday, June 17, 2010

CONTEST! Win a signed copy of the new book!



Hey all--the official release date of the new book, EVERYDAY WITCHCRAFT A TO Z SPELLBOOK is July 1st. But I've already gotten my copies from Llewellyn, so it should be showing up everywhere else soon. My books are all carried by Borders, Barnes & Noble, and many Indy and New Age books store, so you never know where you'll run across one.

I just wanted to remind everyone that the first person who finds a copy of the book "in the wild" and sends me a picture, will get a free, signed copy! Of course, I'd love to see or hear about ALL the sightings :-)

Keep coming back here, too, because I have a few more contests in mind...

Who doesn't love a free book???

4 comments:

  1. when you mean "in the wild" do you mean out in the bookstores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, by "in the wild" I mean a picture of the book in a bookstore.

    My apologies (and kudos!) to the person who emailed me a picture of a book called, "In the Wild."

    Just to be clear--I need a picture of my book, taken somewhere out in the world, in a bookstore!

    Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Solstice wishes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Deborah!! And what a great day to post about it---it's my b-day. True, a few days past now, but . . . . .

    Hope your Solstice was a good one.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis