Tuesday, October 4, 2016

RELEASE DAY! Dangerously Charming is here!

It's here!


Are you as excited as I am? I hope so.

I know I've been doing a LOT of promo for this book, and I promise, after today, we're going back to cute kitty pictures and stuff like that, but bear with me for one more day of shouting about this book I'm so proud of, okay?

In case you missed it, I'm doing an informal Release Day party on my Facebook Author Page (you're following me there, right?) from 3PM-9PM today, October 4th. I'm giving away all sorts of goodies and generally sharing my joy with whoever shows up. Will you be there to help me celebrate?

Here's a couple of links you might want to check out, in the meanwhile:


For a fun look at Day’s adventures, there is a short-short story over at Literary Escapism

Plus I have a guest post and giveaway at Fang-Tastic Books http://fang-tasticbooks.blogspot.com/2016/10/guest-blog-and-giveaway-dangerously.html and you can read the first chapter and enter the giveaway over at The Qwillery http://qwillery.blogspot.com/2016/10/excerpt-from-dangerously-charming-by.html

If you wish you could hang out with me in person, here’s a link to a video interview I did at Shelf Addiction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJCTr5v9gI

AND Amazon has the print version on sale right now for $6.29, for those of you who like a bargain. Here are a few of the buy links:

Barnes & Noble |Amazon |Penguin


If you do buy the book, I hope you’ll post a review on Amazon, B&B, and/or Goodreads when you’re done, since those reviews are a big part of what gets other people to read the book.

Thanks to all of you for all the encouragement and cheering about this book. It means more to me than I can say. Happy Release Day to us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis