Thursday, January 28, 2016

Holy Crap It's Finally Done!



The manuscript for the first Riders novel, Dangerously Charming, is DONE! Finally. And I really mean finally. (I'll put up a longer blog about this later, but I'll just say that this book Did Not Want to Be Written.)

To say that I am happy and relieved would be a huge understatement. Of course, now that Mikhail Day's story is done, I have to jump right into writing Gregori Sun's novel.

You know, after the third Baba Yaga book comes out next Tuesday and I leave for Coastal Magic Convention on Wednesday.

In the meanwhile, though, this is me, twirling around shouting DONE! DONE! DONE!


4 comments:

  1. And then you fall down dizzy and wonder why you did that lol.

    But that's awesome news and can't wait to read it!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! The novella just whet my whistle for MORE!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis