Monday, September 21, 2015

Magickal Monday: A Mabon Spell for Balance


Mabon, or the Autumnal Equinox, falls on Wednesday September 23rd this year. The equinox is only one of two days during the year, the other being the Spring Equinox (which will happen on this day in the Southern Hemisphere), when there is an equal amount of night and day. This makes these holidays the perfect time to work on magick for balance in our lives. I don't know about you, but this is an issue I struggle with all the time.

Here is the spell that I wrote for Blue Moon Circle to use during our ritual. Maybe you will find it helpful too.



Mabon Spell for Balance

Great goddess and great god
Please send me balance in my life
Send me order to balance chaos
Sweet peace to balance strife
Help me to have focus and energy
But also quiet and restful times to recharge
Let there be love and laughter in my life
Prosperity and abundance
And light to balance out the darkness
Send me faith and patience and kindness
And help me to find balance in my place in the world,
In my relationships with others
And within myself
So mote it be

Happy Autumn!

Magic the Cat, waiting for the feast to start.

Spaghetti squash out of my garden, topped with homemade pesto, tomatoes, walnuts, and cheese. YUM!


1 comment:

ShareThis