Thursday, June 9, 2011

How I spent my Memorial Day or The Cutest Kids on the Planet

I had planned to spend Memorial Day weekend doing the usual--writing, working in the garden, making jewelry...in other words, working. But a last-minute invite from my pal Robin and her hubby George prompted me to say, "The heck with it!" and drive (well, get in the car with Ellen, who drove) the 45 minutes to their house for in impromptu BBQ with friends instead. As a bonus, I got to spend time with two of my favorite kids in the world.

Okay--it's not like I am prejudiced or biased in any way...but I believe that my goddess-children, Nate and Sophie, are possibly the cutest children on the planet.

Seriously; you be the judge.


3 comments:

  1. They have DO some serious cuteness going on! Lucky you to have them in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. How fun that you have kidlets to play with. And a swimming pool! Heaven. With a BBQ --- that's how to celebrate Memorial Day weekend. I'm glad they dragged you away from just more work, my dear. You need to remember to have fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're pretty doggoned cute, alright! I don't think you can claim bias in this case... evidence speaks for itself! :o)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis