Sunday, January 4, 2009

Writing goals for January

I know, I know, I've been among the missing, blog-wise. December is a crazy month for me, what with being in retail and then getting the flu.I am trying to get back into the writing groove and re-establish a little self-discipline. To wit, I have come up with a (hopefully reasonable) list of writing goals for the month of January and the upcoming week. [We're not even talking about the rest of my life, which I should have a list of goals for as well...maybe next week.]
Writing Goals

This Week (Jan 4-11):
Neaten writing area
Organize contest info
Set goals for week/month
Update blog (s)
Review editorial suggestions for WEWYC/take notes for editing
Reread and polish WEWYC thru page 100 (already edited)
Finish typing up thru “B” on Everyday Witch A-Z Spellbook
Enter “Marlene” WRWA contest

This Month (January 2009)
Finish all edits on WEWYC (set aside other than agent/contest submissions)
Complete thru “L” on Everyday Witch Spellbook
Review and revise first 100+ pages of King Me!
Send 10 queries for WEWYC (if necessary)
Get contract for Everyday Witch Spellbook
Update blog weekly
Write up outline for Witch Ever Way You Turn
Write additional 50 pages on first draft of King Me!
Find 2 opportunities for freelance article writing

I welcome any comments or input, and I'd love to hear about anyone else's goals (writing or otherwise).Hope you had a great holiday season and a wonderful New Year. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled program...
Blessings,Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis