Tuesday, October 29, 2013

And the winner is...

ROSE KINNEY!

Congrats to Rose, who said: Hi Deborah, I have been waiting on a new release from you! I have the 4 books and I look forward to reading a new addition to my collection. I love the way you write with a down home feel that makes everyone feel they can relate. Keep up the great work (hugs)

Rose, contact me at magicmysticminerva at yahoo and tell me if you already have The Goddess is in the Details, and if so, which other book you'd like, and where to send it!

Thanks to everyone for all their lovely comments. You guys make an author very happy.

Love, love, love you all!

And if you didn't win, don't worry, because I plan to have all sorts of fun contests coming up.

XXX
Deborah

PS--My friend Nancy Holzner has a book out today! HELLHOUND is the fifth book in her fabulous "Deadtown" series, and I love these books with a white-hot passion. Be sure and say congrats to her, and if you're in the mood, I'd love it if you would run out and buy a copy. Happy book release day, Nancy!

1 comment:

ShareThis