WIP Progress Meter

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Reinventing Ruby Celebration Giveaway


My new novel, REINVENTING RUBY went live on Monday, and I'm really excited about the positive reception it's getting. (Some of you have asked if it will be out in print, and the answer is "Yes, we're working on it. Soon.")

So I asked Magic the Cat how we should celebrate and this was her answer:

Kindle Fire!!!! (Ignore the messy desk.)
Yes, it's giveaway time again! I'll have another one soon with some themed items relating to the book, but I want to give people a little time to read first.

Read me!

As always, just use the Rafflecopter form below. (Yes, you get to take credit for things like following the blog if you've already done it.) No purchase is necessary, although of course I'll love you forever if you actually buy the book. It's also REALLY important to get those first few reviews out there, so if you did read it and liked it, I'd be seriously grateful if you'd put up a review at places like Amazon, Goodreads, and B&N. Just spreading the word is helpful too. Have I mentioned recently how much I love my readers?

a Rafflecopter giveaway


34 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the cover (don't tell me magick isn't involved somewhere with all those pomegranate seeds). I've never been a huge fan of contemporary romance but I have a feeling this one will be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover soooo much! My cover artist did a great job, and I got the picture from Shutterstock. I'm actually very picky about contemporary romance, although I have a few favorite authors, like Susan Mallery, who I'm reading right now.

      Delete
  2. I love foody romance or any other kind of book :)
    LOVE the cover

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is beautiful! I usually stick to mysteries (foodie & otherwise) as most 'romances' I've read the female lead goes from intelligent, accomplished, & with a life of her own to an imbecile who is incapable of crossing a street & is devastated at the thought of having a life that isn't preapproved by the male lead. However, Ruby is inne wish list & im hoping for the best! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely no imbeciles here :-) I hope you like it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the giveaway! With finances the way the are right now, I cannot afford to buy the book, but maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks! Never stop writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I understand the finances issue. Things are tough here too. Hang in there!

      Delete
  5. I do love foodie books - working my way through the bakery/beach, etc. books from Britain. I also love the cover - red is the color of Majick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jenny Colgan ones? I'm just starting those! I love my Britlit.

      Delete
  6. As soon as it is in print, it'll be mine! Congratulations!
    Kathleen Bylsma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Cover. Pomegranates are sexy. I'm enjoying audiobooks from library of a foodie romance/mystery series set in Seattle Spice Shop. Hope a new fan wins the Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is fantastic! It's very eye catching. I don't think I've ever read a foodie romance novel but it was worth the read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy foodie contemporary romances! Congrats on your new release!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover! Very inspiring(I'm a hobby photographer), I've read a few foodie books and they were really good so yes I will be checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the foodie romances! They are so fun to read...and I love the food twists to them! I love your cover! Cannot wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First off, the cover is absolutely perfect! I love all types of romance and I can't wait to read this as I'm just getting into the foodie books. Top of my tbr!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cover!!!! I love all types of romance especially when food is involved :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGs! The cover is perfection! Looking forward to reading

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the cover! I'm not big on romances in general, but you know I love food!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like some contemporary romances and some foody romances. My romances of choice tend to be urban fantasy/paranormal, but foody romances are cute and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably read about 75% UF/paranormal with the other 25% a mix of various types of contemporary with the occasional mystery or SF thrown in :-)

      Delete
  17. The cover seems a great way to move from magical realism to realism (or whatever the genres are exactly called) since it's reminiscent of Persephone but not explicitly magical.

    I'm excited for this new avenue for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did purposely pick something that had a slightly magical feel to it, in part because I think preparing food is a kind of magic!

      Delete

ShareThis