Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guest blog at AzureGreen!

As many of you know, in addition to my work as an author and a shop manager, I also make jewelry. (And I used to sell a few Pagan items in a friend's shop, to boot.) I have been buying supplies and books for a bazillion years from a company called AzureGreen that specializes in Pagan, Witchcraft and New Age supplies, books, and generally cool stuff. They are a small company, run like a close-knit family, and have always been super-supportive of my writing, even though I have never met any of them in person. (And the goods they sell are fabulous, and the customer service is second to none.)

So I was particularly honored when they started a new blog, and asked me if I would kick things off by writing the first blog post.

I hope you'll go read it, and leave a comment to show them they picked the right Witch for the job :-)

Thanks!

http://blog.allpathstothedivine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis