Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guest post at Llewellyn Journal online

Hi all,

I'm sorry not to have posted much lately--crazy busy preparing for the Ren Faire trip with the Blue Moon Circle gang this weekend, keeping up with the garden, a friend in town from AZ, and all the usual writing stuff.

But you can check out my guest post at Llewellyn's online Journal here: http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article.php?id=2130

Also, don't forget to run out and get a copy of the current edition of WITCHES & PAGANS Magazine--my 1st column is in there! "Magick on a Shoestring" is a new column I'll be writing for them from now on, and I'm really excited.

If you read either the guest post at Llewellyn or the column, PRETTY PLEASE come back here and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis