Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursdays & pal Saoirse's blog interview

Well, it's Thankful Thursday, and I'm thankful that my pal Saoirse Redgrave is interviewing me (over the course of the next three days!) at her blog. Please go check it out and comment if you have a minute!
http://tinyurl.com/m7oa4g

I'm also thankful that the heat here seems to be easing up some, that the danged raccoons left me a couple of ears of corn (grrrr), and that I had a few nice days with ex-boyfriend Joe when he came into town for his Dad's funeral. It was nice to reconnect with the family.

I'm thankful that I got to spend a couple of days with my own family last weekend, before my folks got back in the RV and headed back to San Diego :-)

Hope you all are having a wonderful week, and finding lots of things to be thankful for. I promise to try to get to my MUCH belated post about the RWA National conference some time over the weekend...

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis