Sunday, June 14, 2009

Textnovel.com contest

I recently entered the textnovel.com contest with my paranormal romance/chicklit novel WITCH EVER WAY YOU CAN (winner of the EMILY "Best of the Best" contest earlier this year). If you are interested in seeing a sample of my fiction writing, I will be posting additions to the story every day, or close to it. I'd REALLY appreciate it if you would go take a peek and vote for my story. If you sign up to have the new installments sent to you, I get an extra point, too. Thanks!!!http://www.textnovel.com/stories_list_detail.php?story_id=997

3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading the chapters of your story. I gotta say that i am hooked on it and was quite sad to not be able to continue reading more. The characters intrigued me in such a way that simply prevented me from doing anything else but read.

    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Izzy! I hope you voted :-)
    I'll be adding a little bit more almost every day, so be sure to check back. And tell any of your friends who you think would like it too.
    Thanks for commenting--you made my day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i did vote =)
    And everyone who enjoys paranormal and pagan fiction already knows about it from me..hehe.
    I look forward to reading more of your wonderful and inspirational work.

    PS- I also really enjoyed your latest book "The Goddess is in the details". Wonderful piece of work that deserves to have a place in everyone's personal library.

    Blessed be.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis