Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"The New Normal" Podcast Tonight!

Guess what! I'm going to be on The New Normal Podcast tonight (Wed. the 9th) from 8-9 pm EST. You can listen right from your computer (or probably any other fancy electronic gizmo).

Here's the info from the lovely woman who hosts the show:
To listen live on Wednesday: open a window on your computer to www.Liveparanormal.com, sign in, and click on Shows, and the New Normal to listen. To listen later at your convenience, shows are archived by date on LiveParanormal.com, and they’re organized by date, topic and guest on Tchipakkan.com .

We’d love you to call in 619-639-4606, with any questions for Deborah Blake, or you can share them in the Liveparanormal chat room and I’ll pass them along for Deborah to answer.

I hope you'll come join us!

(PS--I'm going to be putting up another giveaway contest on my blog in the next day or two, so be sure to check in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis