Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fabulous Review of Wickedly Dangerous

*doing the happy author dance*

Author Jim C. Hines read an advanced reader copy of WICKEDLY DANGEROUS and reviewed it on his blog HERE (spoiler alert: he LIKED IT!).

I'm thrilled that Jim liked the book, not just because I love his writing and really respect him as an author, but because his Princess novels -- fabulous, original, kick-ass updates of some classic fairy tale characters -- are part of what inspired me to write the Baba Yaga series in the first place.

Go read Jim's review, then come back here and happy dance with me.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks--I guess all these years of stalking...er, I mean sucking up to...um, making friends with...many of the authors I admire has finally paid off.

      Delete

ShareThis