Monday, March 21, 2011

New Group Blog! Lift off!

As of today, a brand new writing blog went live! Black Ink, White Paper is the home of nine writers who'll be chatting about their work and their lives, and sharing a bit of their journey with the world and each other.

Come on by, check it out, and follow us if you dare! :)

http://blackinkwhitepaper.wordpress.com/

I am one of the nine writers, of course, as is my critique partner, the fabulous Lisa DiDio, and amazing author Kate Austin. Come visit us and see who else is there as we start this fun new adventure. Over the next two weeks, we will take turns introducing ourselves. I'm up on Thursday (gasp!).

What important facts about myself do you think I should mention?

1 comment:

  1. You asked what important information you should share about yourself. You should mention your five cats and how you chose their names. Also, your writing history. I also think people would be interested to know about your CFIDS and how you overcame it. You can also describe the farmhouse you live in and the garden you grow. And now that I've exposed it all. you don't have to do it all at once.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis