Saturday, November 11, 2017

Patreon!

I'm launching a Patreon page to help support the cats and my writing. (This is a thing where people pledge monthly support to someone who creates some form of art, like writing.) And I'm wondering what rewards people would like for the various levels of support. Here's your big chance, people--tell me what you want, what you really, really want!

I put a poll up at the top of the page, and it will run for about a week. The options there are what I've been thinking about doing, but I am open to suggestions. (The way it works, everyone gets the simple rewards, no matter how much they pledge, and the more you pledge, the fancier the rewards get.) I'm also open to suggestions. So tell me what would get you excited about supporting my work?

What is Patreon?

Come on now, tell me what you want!

ETA: If you click "other" in the poll, leave a comment here to say what it is you want.

1 comment:

  1. Short-Short stories, excerpts/out takes from WIP. Love Laura Anne Gilman and CE Murphy Patreon rewards/levels.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis