Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry

When I used to do the Farmer's Market with my pal Ellie (a potter who started The Artisans' Guild with me), we would do what we called "the jewelry chant" under our breath as people looked at my things.

"Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry" *lalalalalala*

Okay, maybe you had to be there.

But you don't have to be here to see some of the pretty new things I've made. You can check them out on Etsy My Etsy Shop or at my (rarely used) Pinterest account Deborah on Pinterest. I also posted a few on Facebook, if you happen to follow me there.

There is one particularly stunning traditional witch's necklace made of amber and jet, just in time for Samhain/Halloween...

Anyway, if you like jewelry, feel free to take a peek (not too soon to think of present-buying, after all). Remember that all my jewelry is one-of-a-kind, so when it's gone, it's gone.

If you do go look, come back here and tell me which ones are your favorites!

7 comments:

  1. Everything in the shop is beautiful, and I love the amber and jet set, but I particularly like the rose quartz with the pewter sun. Very nice. You do such nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely see why you would be drawn to that one--very good energy for you :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, the amber and jet necklace is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you decide which stones to work with?

      Delete
    2. Melissa,
      I try to keep a variety of the most popular ones, so if I look at my case and realize I'm almost out of amethyst, for instance, I'll make something out of that. I also tend to do colors that go with the seasons, so right now I'm working with autumn stones like red jasper and amber. Also, sometimes it is just what I'm in the mood to play with :-)

      Delete
    3. Deborah,
      It's definitely interesting to see the combinations you put together. :) I've gotten quite a few compliments on the Magickal "Love" Necklace I purchased from you back in March! (And it has such a positive vibe to it!)

      Delete

ShareThis