Thursday, August 28, 2014

This and That

Congratulations to contest winner Paula! She won a signed copy of Wickedly Dangerous -- yay!!

There haven't been as many entries to the contests I've given lately, so I'm assuming people are tired of them and I'm going to stop doing them for a bit. Don't worry, I'll get back to them eventually.

I'm a guest today over at Manga Maniac Cafe, where blogger Julie asked me a fun question:
"What 5 Things Would You Never Find in Baba Yaga's Airstream Trailer?" I'd love to know what your guesses would be...then go see what the real answers are.

For those not on Facebook, as requested, here is a picture of the Necklace of the Week:
Fancy Jasper Stars

Have a great day? So really, what do you think would never be found in Baba/Barbara's Airstream?

4 comments:

  1. Can't imagine Baba Yaga using Mr. Clean :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess--one of the answers was "cleaning supplies." After all, why use Mr. Clean when you can just snap your fingers?

      Delete

ShareThis