Thursday, June 12, 2014

Apologies and an Alert!

You might have noticed that I haven't put up a post this week (well, or maybe not...maybe you didn't miss me at all...).

That's because I came down with The Summer Flu from Hell on Monday and have been sick as a dog since then. I even stayed home from work since Monday, since I've been running a high fever. Yeesh. I have too much to do to be sick!

Anyway, that's why no blog posts this week.

Sigh.

However, I do have something SPECTACULAR for you tomorrow. A big surprise. Well a couple of surprises. So be sure and check in on Friday...I promise it will be worth it.

Okay, I'm going to go lie down now. Hope you're all having a good week. My advice to you: DON'T GET SICK. You're welcome.

5 comments:

  1. May you be back to yourself in no time at all :)
    Now to try to wait patiently until tomorrow... surprises are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible! I'm sorry you've been beset by the summer flu and hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis