Friday, March 21, 2014

Feline Friday: Celebrations and Updates

This is what an author looks like when she finished the revisions on her latest book (Everyday Witchcraft for Llewellyn, the follow up to The Goddess is in the Details )

This is what an author looks like when she finds out that her new book, The Witch's Broom has arrived in the warehouse at Llewellyn Worldwide, fresh from the printer
(Yes, seriously, that was me last night. Only slightly less green.)

Books in the warehouse means that soon I will get my author copies! And if you've been here before, you know what that means...GIVEAWAY!!!! So make sure you check in over the next week or so--I'll post as soon as I get them.

I'm getting ready to send out my spring newsletter, with all sorts of info in it, so if you haven't signed up yet, run over to my WEBSITE and sign up (in the top left corner).

Also, don't forget that I am giving a copy of the book away over at GOODREADS--go enter!

Now for Feline Friday. Here are the cats, all excited by the things going on in my life



 Yeah, I know.

Happy Friday all! Who's excited about The Witch's Broom?



8 comments:

  1. Nice Kitty..I'll put something in my blog about your book give away.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dora! I always appreciate it when people spread the word.

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!! The cats are excited, they're just being cool about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume these are pictures of the aftermath of frenetic feline frolicking?

    Congratulations on all of your successes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make sure to post about The Witch's Broom in my group on Facebook.

    The cats are beautiful. Looks like Magic (Queen of the Universe) had other things to do than be photographed by Mom. Hi Magic!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kit!

      And yes, Magic the Cat was too busy to be bothered. I think she was napping in the other room at the time. But to make up for it, she is on my lap right now!

      Delete

ShareThis