Friday, April 6, 2012

Reminder: Beyond Fangs Class starts Monday!

Just a reminder, since I know a number of people mentioned that they wanted to take the class, and I won't be giving it again for a couple of years. (It is very time and energy consuming!)

One of my most popular classes, "Beyond Fangs: Creating New & Interesting Paranormal Characters" will be given over at the Savvy Authors loop, running Monday, April 9th through Friday, April 27th. (My birthday is the 28th, so I expect everyone to show up on the last day of class with virtual chocolate, lol.)

The cost is $15 for members, and $25 for non-members (pretty reasonable for 3 weeks of ME!), and you don't have to belong to take the class.

I hope to see you there. We always have a great time!

For those who celebrate, have a lovely Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis