Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Gift for my Friends and Fans!

I am on my way out the door to go open up The Artisans' Guild (the artists' cooperative shop I run) for the day. I am always grateful to be spending Black Friday is such a mellow and pleasant atmosphere, instead of at a crazy mall or (goddess forbid!) Walmarts.

As some of you know, I recently (after much nudging) put some of my handcrafted jewelry up on Etsy, for the folks who wanted to be able to get something made by me. And thanks so much for asking!

So here is my Black Friday gift to all who asked... In case you don't feel like braving the crowds, you can go shopping at my little Etsy shop. There's not much up there yes, but I hope to have a few more pieces up by the end of the day. Here's the deal: anyone who orders a necklace today, Saturday, or Sunday--I will throw in a free pair of matching earrings ($20-$30 value) as my gift to you for being so supportive of me.

Ta da!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/deborahblake

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis