Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11 Nothing But Good Times Ahead

Happy New Year, all.

Today is 1/1/11 which probably means something important if you speak binary. But since I don't, I'm just going to translate it into Deb-ary, in which it says:

Nothing but good times ahead.*

I hope 2011 brings nothing but good times to you all. And I'll be back with a real blog tomorrow on my goals for the year. At least, that's the goal.

Thanks for sharing my journey through the last year, and I look forward to walking this one with you. Because seriously, nothing but good times ahead.


*Note: I stole this bit from Jennifer Crusie's blog. But if it is good enough for my favorite author, it is good enough for me. Besides, I really liked it.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite sayings from La Crusie as well. Nothing but good times ahead.

    I'm trying to muster the courage to actually believe this!

    Happy New Year Witchy. The days are getting longer now.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis