Friday, May 21, 2010

End of week report

This week I finished the first draft of PENTACLES AND PREDATORS (Pentacle & Pentimentos 2), found out I am going to have an ongoing column on "Witchcraft on a Shoestring" in the Witches & Pagans Magazine, got offered a small gig on one of the Llewellyn Datebooks for 2012 (doing 12 spells, one for each month) and read two books that I have to write reviews for for the Debuts & Reviews site.

Did I mention I'm kinda tired?

On this weekend's to do list: work through the bulk of the edits on P &P, write both reviews, write next column for W&P, and organize my writing-related obligations, which are starting to get out of hand and kind of overwhelming.

Also, work in the garden, clean the house, and attend the college graduation party for Alex, mu circle-sister's daughter (who I adore).

And maybe a nap...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis