Friday, March 26, 2010

Must read books: WHEN GOOD WISHES GO BAD

I read a lot of books. a LOT of books, people. So when I put one down at the end of the story and say, "I have to tell everyone to get this book," you know that really means something.

I just finished reading Mindy Klasky's new book, WHEN GOOD WISHES GO BAD. It is the second in her genie series (the first, HOW NOT TO MAKE A WISH, was also spectacular), but it can easily be read as a stand-alone book.

This book knocked my socks off. Seriously. It is funny, charming, intelligent, and clever. And there's a genie. And theater. And a cute guy...

I've convinced the wonderful Mindy to come do a Q and A here next Tuesday. But in the meanwhile, run don't walk to buy this book!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_6_10?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=when+good+wishes+go+bad&sprefix=When+good+

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis