Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Online pagan/author pal Lisa Didio does a "Thursday Thanks" blog and lists all the things she's thankful for. I'm going to er...borrow...the idea and do the same. If you're reading this--consider doing the same!
I'm thankful for:
Family
Friends
My cats (yes, all of them...mostly)
Having a job I like
The pest control guy who came and took care of the HUGE hornet's nest in my apple tree
That my 11 year old neighbor who was weeding for me yesterday only got stung a couple of time by the aforementioned hornets and is okay
The Full Moon and the goddess it symbolizes
My regular healing client who not only pays me, but gives me a chance to use my gifts
The internet :-)

Happy Thursday, all. What are you grateful for?
Blessings, Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis